painting with light

Almost all of these were done for an university project "Painting with Light", which is recreating famous paintings on film. We had a several to choose from, you can try and guess which ones I did. I didn't really like the outcome (some of these are just quick tests to show anything at all to the tutor), but it was nice to start shooting some more film.
Models: Gintare, Gerda, Brigita

Model is Tasha
Model is Ruta
Models: Sasha and Maria
Models are Maria, Adam, Toni and Simas
And a few pictures from my room back in the halls

8 comments

  1. i love them! especially the first ones :) by the way, Gintare is a great model! i always love the photos she poses on :)

    stella xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :}} it was like a come back of the red haired sisters.

      Delete
  2. I love them. Like, ridiculously much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Definitely not my best. :}}

      Delete
  3. nice photos!
    I love your blog!!!!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos always remind me of fairy tales, beautiful as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. how absolutely ecstatic i am for tumbling over your blog.. i am in love with your photos..! finally some lovely inspiration : )

    ReplyDelete

© Ailera Stone photography blog, Autumn in my Veins. Design by Fearne.